Thank you for trusting us to take care of your furry family member while you are away. For your convenience please read our requirements and fill out the lodging instruction form below. We will confirm all instructions at check in.
REQUIREMENTS FOR LODGING
- All animals must current on all vaccinations.
- All animals must be free of external parasites (ex. ticks, fleas, etc.) or they will be treated at owner’s expense.
- Cleveland Heights Animal Hospital has my permission to do whatever is necessary should an emergency arise.
- If a tranquilizer is necessary for treatment or handling, Cleveland Heights Animal Hospital has my permission to administer such medication.
- Pets may be picked up from 7:00AM-5:30PM Monday – Friday, 8AM-2PM on Saturday and from 4pm-5:30PM on Sunday. If your pet is picked up after the times listed you will be charged for another night.
- If your pet develops loose stools during their stay, we will treat your pet as needed based on diagnostic tests and physical exam findings. The fee assessed will be based on treatment. If the loose stools are determined to be stress related, your pet will treated without notifying you unless you specifically request prior notification.
- If your pet stops eating their own food or doesn’t eat our food we will try a different kind of food and you will be charged for whatever can or bag that we use.
By reading this form and clicking submit you are in agreeance to our hospital policies and lodging requirements.