Monday August 15th is “Check the Chip Day.” This is a great time to bring your pet by we can:
- Scan their microchip
- Make sure your information is updated with the microchip registries
If your pet needs a microchip we can place one for you. Consider it the most important gift you could ever give them!
Here’s what you need to know about microchips:
- Do not hurt your pet – no more discomfort than a vaccination
- Do not require surgery – a simple, one-time insertion with a syringe
How it works:
- If your pet is taken to an animal shelter or clinic, the staff will scan the microchip to read its unique ID code
- The staff will then call the appropriate registry with your pet’s identified ID code
- As soon as your contact info is retrieved, you will be contacted and arrangements will be made to reunite you with your pet
We will be open from 7AM-10PM stop by anytime to let us check your pet’s chip.